Farm Works Mobile allows you to collect information from the field and sync with your desktop software program.
Farm Works™ Mobile allows you to collect information from the field and sync with your desktop software program so that critical decisions can be made about your operation. Mobile is designed for both farmers and service providers and installs on any field computer with Windows Mobile®, Windows® XP or higher.
- Enter field records and view historical information on the go.
- Map field boundaries, drainage lines, pivots, ditches, and other features with or without GPS.
- Utilize grids or management zones for soil sampling.
- Record scouting information using customizable templates or pick lists.
- Compatible with a variety of external sensors and variable rate controllers.
Simple User Interface
- Seamless data transfer to Farm Works Mapping desktop software using USB connection or Connected Farm™.
- Supports familiar and easy to use client/farm/ field user interface.
- Automatic field finder when using GPS.
- Utilize large buttons on the screen for easy selection.
- Import/export your data in shapefile format to work with other software solutions.
Office to Field Data Exchange
Connected Farm simplifies information management by transferring soil samples, scouting notes, boundaries, prescription maps and more between the office and field using wireless technology. Using Connected Farm allows quicker access to information, resulting in better farm management decisions.
See the Farm Works Mobile datasheet for complete details.
- GPS Receiver outputting NMEA data (optional for field record keeping)
- Mobile computer installed with Windows Mobile®, Windows® XP or higher
- 64MB RAM