August 1, 2014 - Farm Works Software® has released version 2014.09.36 of the Office software.
- Create Topographic Maps Using Other Layers (Surface) – utilize 3rd party elevation data for drainage designs. Prior versions of Farm Works Surface only supported elevation data from Trimble’s FmX® display or the WM-Topo™ survey system. Now you can create a drainage design from elevation collected from yield data or some other source; however, it is recommended to use elevation data that was mapped with RTK accuracy.
- NDVI Fix (Mapping) – resolved random crashes when exporting NDVI Track3d layers as shape files.
- Node Tool Fix (Mapping) – fixed issue where deleting multiple nodes sometimes does not delete each one.
- CNH Updates (Mapping)– enhancements specific to CNH.
- Support for reading and writing XCN-2050 display data.
- Added an option to read in CNH Prescription Maps in a .cn1 file
- Replant Fix (Mapping) – fixed variety maps so they account for replants. If a part of a field is replanted, the variety map will only show the replanted variety (based on the date of the job).
- Added Skip Option for Read Job Data (Mapping) - added option to Skip Confirming Supplies, Equipment & People in Read Job Data. If the data being imported has all of the required attributes and this option is selected, the user will no longer have to click OK in each of the properties box.
- AGCO Task Data Fix (Mapping) – resolved issues with lockups reading some AGCO Task data and displaying it incorrectly if engine hours are recorded.
Customers of the Office software who are subscribed to the Update Service Plan (USP) will automatically receive these features by selecting “Check for Updates" located under the Help menu. Another option is to use the download link: http://www.farmworks.com/support/downloads.php