March 27, 2013 - Farm Works Software® has released version 2013.06.551 of the Office software.
Key features include:
- Loan History Report - Farm Works™ Accounting software now offers a new report that shows details and totals of payments (principal and interest), borrowings, and the total balance (combined short and long term).
- Updated Report Viewing - Accounting software now allows multiple reports to be viewed at the same time.
- Multi-Edit of Layer – Mapping software added a right-click option when editing a layer for “Properties (multi edit)”. This allows you to select a group of points, polygons/areas or lines on a layer. You can then right-click and select “Properties (multi edit)” and you will be given a spreadsheet where you can enter/change attributes for each of the selected map items.
- Support for CNH Advanced Planter Data – Mapping software now shows individual rows/sections on the map for CNH planting data.
- Support for Manure Application Data for Trimble CFX-750™ Display – Mapping software now supports N, P and K map attributes for CFX-750 manure application data.
- Updated Crop Insurance Planted Acres - Mapping software now computes the “Crop Insurance Planted Acres” by looking at the planting map and removing any acres that are overlapping.
- New Recalculate Button in the Yield by Variety Report – Mapping software offers a new button that will recalculate the variety layers for all selected fields and enterprises.
- Support for UTM – NAD 83 – Mapping software now supports displaying coordinates in UTM – NAD 83.
- Expanded Option for Write Job Data - Mapping software now offers option to export boundaries and/or guidance lines.
- CLAAS Telematics Yield Support - Mapping software added support for reading CLAAS yield data that was collected with the CLAAS telematics system.
- Generic Import "Joining Data" Enhancement - Mapping software can utilize attributes from both a shape file and a text file onto a single layer using Generic Import (previously it was limited to only the attributes from the text file).
- Trimble Guidance Line Fix - Resolved issue when reading in new guidance lines collected with a Trimble FmX® or CFX-750 would sometimes result in previously mapped lines being duplicated and shifted.
- Enhanced Refreshing of Legend for Map Editing - Legends will not be changed unless a text/choice (or discrete number) attribute is added or completely removed from the layer.
- New Drainage Report - Surface software offers new Drainage Report that can be printed for planned or completed drainage lines and gives the total length of each size of tile/pipe.
- Levee Enhancements - Surface software updated the Levee Tool so that when you select the tool, it will load a previously created levee which can be edited.
- Elevation Cursor Display - Surface software now displays the elevation where your cursor is located in the lower right-hand corner of the program when a topographic layer is displayed.
- Minimum Depth Fix - Surface software now supports minimum depths less than zero.
Customers of the Office software who are subscribed to the Update Service Plan (USP) will automatically receive these features by selecting “Check for Updates" located under the Help menu. Another option is to use the download link: http://www.farmworks.com/support/downloads.php