January 12, 2017 - New features have been released for both desktop and online products.
Farmer Basic (v2017.02)
- Exporting to QuickBooks – When using the Advanced Desktop Accounting add-on, a new option is available for exporting to QuickBooks desktop. By selecting Accounting >General Ledger>Export Transactionsyou can export your accounting data to an Intuit Interchange File (IIF). This functionality allows you to export account balances, transactions and details for use in QuickBooks and is ideal for sharing with accountants, tax preparers and others who use QuickBooks.
- Option to Show/Hide Units of Measure on Labels – Added option to Show/Hide Units of Measure on Labels – The Display Options for maps now includes an option where you can select whether you want to show units of measure on labels. This makes it possible to simplify labels when the unit of measure does not need to be included with every label.
- Added Option to Show Label for Selected Attribute – The Display Options now include a choice to show labels for selected attributes. When this option is turned on, the program will add labels based on the attribute that you’ve selected at the bottom of the program. This makes it easy to change which labels are being shown on the map.
- Track Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Usage – The Equipment properties now has a section in the options tab where you can enter a DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) usage rate (percent of fuel usage). Each time the equipment is used the program will compute DEF usage and include it as a cost of the job (which goes on the Enterprise Statement).
- Updated Support for Writing to John Deere GS3 Monitors – Write Job Data includes an option for John Deere – Greenstar 3 (Beta). The option will write resources (client/farm/field, people, equipment, materials and boundaries). Additionally VRA maps marked as Work Orders will be written. Variety Maps will also be written when the appropriate option is enabled in the Resource List area of Write Job Data.
- Updated Menu Bar – When you hover over an option on the menu bar at the top you get a drop-down menu where you can click to navigate to a specific area of the application.
- Support for Fuel Usage Maps – When displaying an Equipment Activity Map, you can select the “Fuel Usage” attribute to see a map based on fuel rates in gallons/hour or liters/hour.
Trimble Ag Software customers who are subscribed to the Annual Maintenance Plan will automatically receive these features by selecting “Check for Updates” located under the Help menu. Another option is to download the installer.