News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Income Tax accountant using Farm Works

Search Discussion Boards
March 27, 2018 03:05PM
Hopefully you get some feedback on this Forum. Unfortunately, I have not kept track of users calling about their Tax Accountants names. I will however, do some checking and send you an email if I come across any information.

As a side note, the new version of the software does export the GL reports to a quick book file. So if your accountant uses that program you could export that way as well and provide that information. Go to the Accounting Menu - General Ledger - Export Transactions. You enter the correct date range, make the desired option selections. Browse to desire saved location, enter a file name, click Open. Then when back to the export window, click the Export button.

Hope this helps.


Kathy Cline,
Trimble Ag Software Support
For fast replies email:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2018 04:00PM by Kathy Cline.

Income Tax accountant using Farm Works

John BrownMarch 27, 2018 12:58PM

Re: Income Tax accountant using Farm Works

Kathy ClineMarch 27, 2018 03:05PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited