News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

July 13, 2010 12:07PM
If using Funds when paying the Cash Rent you can allocate back to the correct Field Crop Enterprises. You could also use Accounting-Enterprises-Alocate Inputs to get the correct cash rent expense to the correct Field Crop Enterprises. This expense will show on the Crop Enterprise Statement under the Other Inputs.

If not using Funds then you can setup a supply called Cash Rent (Field Name) so you can enter the desired hectore unit rate for just that one supply. Farm this supply to the correct Field.


Kathy Cline,
Trimble Ag Software Support
For fast replies email:

Cash rent

ngn7bgJuly 13, 2010 11:06AM

Re: Cash rent

Kathy ClineJuly 13, 2010 12:07PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited