I called again today and was told someone would get back to me tomorrow, because this person didn't have any experience with the desktop software, which is very disappointing.
I noticed that the spray jobs that were tank mixes have the Unit costs of the ingredients showing up in the Job Report but no totals. On the Map Report the Unit Cost for the overall tank mix and the total Product Cost shows up. For fertilizer and Seeding jobs, no costs hsow up anywhere on any reports.
In the mean time I noticed that this customer's project has an Accounting Tab at the top, even though I have never had the Accounting module. I checked other customer's projects and they all seem to be showing costs just fine and there is no Accounting Tab at the top of their projects. I have no idea where Accounting came from but I suspect this has something to do with the costs not showing up corrrectly.