News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Crop Insurance Payment

Search Discussion Boards
November 21, 2016 08:10AM
Without the accounting, you can setup a supply called Crop Insurance income under the Other Chemicals heading. Select each for the purchase unit. You can leave the unit cost as zero. Distributed can be each also. Click OK. Place into Working group box and apply to Fields. Select the fields that receives this income. Click the Record Completed Job button. When the farming box displays, here you enter a positive total qty amount of 1 in each column for the Total Qty amount of the supply, change the unit cost in each column as a negative for the amount each field received as income and click OK. Make sure to also select the correct Crop Enterprise. Click OK. When you review the Enterprise Statement it will show a negative input cost of this dollar amount setup on the Supplies Input. Negative amounts will represent as income and positive amounts represent expenses on the Enterprise Statement.

Hope this helps.


Kathy Cline,
Farm Works Software

Crop Insurance Payment

Darrin SteinertNovember 18, 2016 01:09PM

Re: Crop Insurance Payment

KathyClineNovember 21, 2016 08:10AM

Re: Crop Insurance Payment

Mitch KonenNovember 19, 2016 11:44AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited